- Growing lumps or sores that fail to heal
- Changes in appetite and weight loss
- Difficulty breathing, urinating, or defecating
- Bleeding or discharge from any bodily opening
- A sudden change in willingness to exercise
- Offensive odors coming from a pet
- Difficulty swallowing or chewing
Our Most Recent Articles
Just like humans, dogs need plenty of water to stay healthy. Water is essential to virtually every body function: It helps transport oxygen and nutrients through the bloodstream, aids in digestion, lubricates...
It’s no secret that dogs love rawhide chews. But is rawhide bad for dogs? Dogs have a natural need to chew. For puppies, chewing is a way to explore the world around...
Dog treats come in all shapes and sizes, and you likely have a variety of treats handy to give your pup as a reward, as a training tool, and for positive reinforcement....